Saturday, December 1, 2012


G is for Gross things and Green Oobleck
Today the 24th of October we started with free play. We all played until 15 to 10:00. We then had circle time. I read the story Bartholomew and the Oobleck. And we also sang I have two eyes. We talked about our eyes, ears, hands and feet; and how important they are to experience life.
 I had all the children come to the table while they watched me make Oobleck. I made it wrong but they still had fun mixing it with other gross things I had mixed together; Oatmeal and a mixture of Sand, leaves, and wood chips. The kids all got spoons and a bowl to mix what they wanted. I cleaned up that mess so we could do some finger painting. Any of you ladies are welcome to use the paint I have. They all asked for some colors and then mixed them all together before painting.They all painted and when they were done they could go play for awhile; while I cleaned up the paint mess. We then had snack time. And the day was done.











No comments:

Post a Comment